The Town of Star Valley Ranch needs your help! It is so important that every resident is counted! Our fair share of ALL POPULATION BASED REVENUE is totally the results of the census. Remember, it is NOT where you are physically located on April 1st; it is where you live and sleep most of the time
Response Alert - Please Confirm your Package ID has your correct STREET Address
Email questions to: firstname.lastname@example.org
It has never been easier to respond to the 2020 Census, whether online, by phone, or by mail - all without having to meet a census taker. We encourage Wyoming residents to self-respond as soon as possible. Go to 2020census.gov or call 1-844-330-2020 and cross it off your TO DO list today.
There are also guides available to help with response:
- The 2020 Census is important because it will determine how of billions of dollars in federal funding is distributed, and will provide data that will impact Wyoming communities for the next decade.
- Responding to the 2020 Census is safe and secure. Individual responses are confidential and protected by law.
- The Census Bureau is currently taking steps to reactivate field data collection operations where state and local health officials have deemed it safe to do so.
- Later this year, the U.S. Census Bureau plans to send census takers to visit households that have not yet responded to the 2020 Census to help them complete questionnaires.
- The current deadline to respond to the 2020 Census is October 31, 2020.